Torquay Senior Coaching Positions 2016November 24, 2015
Torquay Hockey Club is seeking experienced, enthusiastic and suitably qualified coaches to guide our senior teams through the Hockey Geelong 2016 season and beyond! We are seeking both Men’s and Women’s coaches.
Torquay Hockey Club entered 5 senior teams in 2015:
Division 1 (Minor Premiers)
Division 2 two teams
The following attributes are essential:
- excellent communication skills
- experience in developing and engaging juniors and young players
- solid game plans and a variety of coaching styles
- strong leadership qualities
- Our aim is to have both the Men’s and Women’s division 1 teams premiers in 2016
All coaches are required to have a current Working with Children’s accreditation.
Interested applicants should send their hockey coaching/playing CV highlighting their experience, basic outline of their coaching plan and training philosophy.
A remuneration package for the successful candidate will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Nominations close COB Friday November 27, 2015.
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org