Geelong Hockey Association Resources
Geelong Hockey Association downloadable forms
- Summer Hockey team entry forms PDF WORD
- HV Regional Participation Plan
- HV Elite Junior Player Pathway
- 2017 Results and Team Lists PDF WORD
- 2017 Umpire Report PDF WORD
- 2017 Incident Report PDF WORD
- 2017 HG Junior Rep Poster
- 2017 HG Junior Rep Policy
- Code of Conduct 2010
- Geelong Hockey Association Communication Policy
- Sports Foundation Letter to Members
- Geelong Hockey Sports Foundation Donation Form
- Hockey Geelong rules
- Competition By Laws (updated May 2016)
- Under 8 (Minkey) Hockey
- Club Help – everything club volunteers need to know
- Hockey Australia
- Hockey International
- Hockey Victoria
- Leisure Networks – helping sporting clubs, community groups and people of all abilities to be healthy, active, inclusive and successful
- Play by the Rules – making sport inclusive, safe and fair
- Rules of Hockey video library
- Smartplay – a sport safety and injury prevention program
- Victoria Code of Conduct for Community Sport
- VicHealth – seeking to make health gains among Victorians by pre-empting and targeting improvements in health
- Working With Children Check – information and registration
- Insurance Claims
When you bank with your local Bendigo Bank branch in Geelong, you’re helping to support our club. How? It’s simple, Bendigo Bank share a percentage of their profits with the Geelong Hockey Association.
This means by simply doing your banking with the Bendigo, you’re helping grow Geelong Hockey Association.
Over the last 12 years, Bendigo Bank has contributed more than $2 million in grants and sponsorship to a variety of clubs and organisations in the Geelong region. But the club spirit does not stop there! By simply transferring your banking to the Bendigo, a percentage of the profits generated from your account will go back to help Geelong Hockey Association improve its services.
Geelong Hockey will be better able to provide improved additional playing facilities to aid current activites as well as developing a wider involvement in our community. This makes supporting your club as easy as 1, 2, 3:
- Fill the form below and drop in to your local Bendigo Bank branch.
- Ask your friendly staff about transferring your banking to the Bendigo or setting up your existing accounts with Geelong Hockey Association. Then sit back and watch as our club benefits with a share of the profits generated.
- Tell your family, friends and business colleagues today so that we can all support Geelong Hockey Association.
It’s as easy as that.
- Bendigo Bank information sheet
- Bendigo Bank Form
- Bendigo Bank exisiting client form
- Bendigo Bank Renumeration Disclosure
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have.