Strategic Plan for Hockey in GeelongSeptember 27, 2020
The Geelong Hockey Association Strategic Plan has been formulated following input from members of the Geelong hockey community.
You told us what you wanted the Geelong community to be. But now we need your help to make the plan work and achieve the desired outcomes for the benefit of all!
Geelong Hockey Association Vision
Building a strong, respectful, inclusive and sustainable hockey community
Geelong Hockey Association Mission
- Nurture and grow the hockey community
- Demonstrate strong leadership with key partners and affiliates
- Encourage a diversity of opportunities to participate in all aspects of hockey
- Create a welcoming, friendly and trusted environment for everyone
6 Strategic Pillars.
The Strategic Plan has 6 pillars, each focusing on different aspects of hockey in Geelong. Some of these are perhaps obvious, but all are important to achieving the sustainable hockey community we want.
Leaders for most Pillars have been appointed, but a volunteer to lead the Grants & Fundraising Pillar is needed.
If you have an interest in a particular pillar or aspect of hockey in Geelong, your contributions would be very welcome. Your contribution could be a simple suggestion or idea for actions to be taken by a Pillar working group, or an offer to be part of the Pillar working group to put the actions into effect.
Most meetings are currently being held electronically and this is likely to continue, minimising travel time and maximising meeting efficiency.
If you are able to assist in any way, please contact:
- the Pillar Leader or
- Alan Climpson, President Geelong Hockey Association or
- Peter Stuart, Secretary Geelong Hockey Association