The Work Behind The ScenesFebruary 14, 2021
The Executive Committee of the Geelong Hockey Association is appointed each year at the Annual General Meeting. The Committee meets on a monthly basis to discuss and plan strategies to guide the activities of the Association, for the benefit of our hockey community.
Interested persons are welcome to attend the meetings as observers. Meetings are currently held on the third Monday of each month via Zoom.
The next meeting of the Committee will be held at 6.30 pm on Monday February 15. If you would like to participate, please contact the Secretary, Peter Stuart.
Agenda items for this meeting include:
- President’s report
- Correspondence inward and outward
- Treasurer’s report
- Facilities report – potential purchase of equipment (photocopier/ printer, cash register), closure during COVID lockdown, security upgrade, power plan, heating/ cooling upgrade.
- HG Sharks Sub-Committee operations and report
- Fundraising and grants – some project applications currently in preparation
- Membership Pillar – Roadshows and Hookin2Hockey
- Governance and succession planning – use of Google Drive to store GHA documents
- Liquor licence – recent update and possible RSA course
- GHA Draft Policy for Hire of Pitch and Pavilion at Stead Park
- Competition Committee and Umpires Committee for 2021
- Job Descriptions for employees